WE ARE HIRING
Full time Digital Customer Service Operator
We are looking to recruit a bike mad, digitally savvy customer services expert to join our team.
Responsible for servicing all incoming enquiries from consumers and the motorcycle trade, the successful applicant will have a good working knowledge of social media, be confident in connecting directly with all types of people as well as having a keen interest in all things motorcycle.
Based at our Deeside HQ the new position will involve
• Service incoming enquiries and effectively communicate via phone, e-mail or social media
• Creating and posting social media content on multiple platforms
• Closely liaise with office, sales and marketing teams
• Manage customer returns and warranty enquiries
• Effectively and efficiently promote Kriega.
What we are looking for
• Previous experience in all aspects of social media
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to self manage with minimal supervision
• High levels of attention to detail
• A positive attitude
• Willingness to get involved in all areas of the business as required
• Good personal organization skills
• Strong computer skills with a thorough knowledge of Microsoft applications
• A sense of humor
• A love of all things motorcycles
Salary based on experience
Please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com by Friday 13th September